PenPRIG promotes participation by the people of Cornwall and Devon in clinical research into Parkinson’s. This is what we do:
- Arrange for researchers to talk about their work
- Build relationships between the Research community and our Parkinson’s community
- Maintain a register of local opportunities to participate in research
- Help you better understand the science of Parkinson’s and how to assess your participation
- Describe the opportunities in ordinary language, and share information and experiences.
Our PenPRIG Facebook Group is the news channel and the place for feedback and comments.
We are an independent team of volunteers. The Steering Group includes Chairman Ulli Funken, Secretary Sue Whipps, Treasurer Chris Maycock and Devon Representative Nigel Coleman. Our work is funded by donations from local people and organisations. We appreciate the support of the organisations and individuals helping us to achieve our aims. We are an Unincorporated Association.
We try to keep information about our activities up to date and correct, and to provide useful information about Parkinson’s. However, we make no representations about its completeness or accuracy. Any reliance you place on the information is at your own risk.