PenPRIG promotes participation by the people of Cornwall and Devon in clinical research into Parkinson’s.
- We arrange for researchers to talk about their work. Follow this link.
- We foster relationships between the research and Parkinson’s communities.
- We maintain a register of local opportunities to participate in research.
- We help you better understand the science of Parkinson’s and how to assess your participation
- We share knowledge and experiences in ordinary language.
The PenPRIG Facebook Group is our news channel and the place for feedback and comments.
We are an independent team of volunteers. The Steering Group includes Chairman Ulli Funken, Secretary Sue Whipps, Treasurer Chris Maycock and Devon Representatives Nigel Coleman and Ian O’Neill. Our work is funded by donations from local people and organisations. We appreciate the support of the organisations and individuals helping us to achieve our aims.
We try to keep information about our activities up to date and correct, and to provide useful information about Parkinson’s. However, we make no representations about its completeness or accuracy. Any reliance you place on the information is at your own risk.