We promote involvement in clinical research into Parkinson’s to the people of Cornwall and Devon.
We do this by:
- Arranging events for researchers, practitioners and experts in this field to talk about their work.
- Publishing a Register of opportunities to be involved in research.
- Explaining the science of Parkinson’s in ordinary language
- Sharing advice about and experiences of involvement in research.
The PenPRIG Facebook Group is our news channel and the place for feedback.
PenPRIG is an independent team of volunteers. The Steering Group includes Chairman Ulli Funken, Secretary Sue Whipps, Treasurer Chris Maycock and Devon Representatives Nigel Coleman and Ian O’Neill. Thank you for visiting our website. When you view this website and when you interact with it, we assume in so doing that you understand and accept the terms and conditions on which we operate the website, as set out below.
- Our intention is to inform you correctly in ordinary language, but we do not hold ourselves out to be experts. We make no representations about the completeness or accuracy of the information presented on this website. Any reliance you place on the information is strictly at your own risk.
- Links to researchers, whether presented on the website or by email distribution, are offered on the understanding that we have taken steps to ensure that they are bona fide representatives of their Institution and duly authorised to conduct their research studies. However, we make no representations about the intent, conduct or outcome of any research involvement you may agree to.
The website is best suited to a PC or tablet. Links (underlined text) will always open in a new browser tab.